Job Type: Full-time employee
Job Location: Either TX or could be based anywhere USA. Call for details
Compensation: Base of $120,000 up to mid $100,000 plus bonus. (Call for details)
Telecommute: Possibly – this is an option for the right candidate.
Education: Strongly prefer a BS Degree. MBA a plus
Travel %: 30%
Relo Paid: Yes – case by case basis
Status: US Citizen or Green Card – Sorry, no Visa Sponsorship
Insurance / Benefits: Available day one
SecurityHeadhunter.com, a Security Search Firm, has been engaged to conduct an exclusive search for a Director Cyber Security / NERC CIP Solutions & Business Development. My global reaching client is a leader in providing innovative software solutions and services to industrial facilities worldwide. Their software solutions and services not only improve Human Reliability, but enhance regulatory compliance, increase safety and improve facility profitability. My client, who has a reputation of engineering several industry first solutions, has now developed a very unique NERC CIP / cyber security solution that will truly improve a company’s ability to be in compliance with their Security & NERC CIP regulations, and other guidelines in a much more effective and time efficient manner.
The candidate I seek will have a solid Cyber Security background coupled with both a solid understanding of NERC CIP. They will also be someone who is engaged in and business development experience to be able to help drive my client’s cyber security solution to the power industry and other markets from a technical and business platform. Having experience with automation such as SCADA, DCS, PLC is a plus.
In this role, you will have responsibility to further define and market this unique cyber security solution. Tasks will include:
- Assisting / leading development of a business plan and marketing plan to educate the market on this unique solution.
- Determine software and services requirements for the solution to be delivered.
- Work to become a recognized industry expert on Cyber Security and NERC, attending multiple trade group related events and so forth.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
Minimum 5 to 10 years experience in the field of cyber security, with solid experience in NERC CIP and business development.
- Prefer a 4 year Bachelor degree in related technical field (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, etc.). MBA a plus but not a requirement
- Preference will be given to candidates with automation experience (DCS, PLC, SCADA, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experienced in delivering technical presentations to industry groups.
- Experience in both technical “hands-on” work, as well as business roles (sales, marketing, business development, etc.).
To confidentially discuss many more details of this position, please contact Wils Bell directly at 407-365-2404 or email a confidential resume to: Bell@SecurityHeadhunter.com
Follow me on Twitter for the latest news, jobs, and breaches.