|Note: This is a great opportunity and the position is very detailed. Below is just a brief description to provide a general understanding of the basic responsibilities. For a full confidential discussion of this exciting opportunity, please call Wils Bell – 407-365-2404|
Job Type: Full-time (not a consulting firm)
Job Location: Positions available in – New York City, Philadelphia or Chicago
Compensation: Base of up $140,000 (maybe higher) plus bonus
Education: 4 year degree is a must
Travel %: up to 40%
Relo Paid: Prefer local to either Chicago, New York City or Philadelphia
SecurityHeadhunter.com, a Security Search Firm, has been selected to conduct a search for a client interested in hiring a Manager of Information Security Breach Response. The chosen candidate will be responsible for working closing with the upper management and C level executives at organizations that have had a serious cyber breach to direct and coordinate a response and remediation efforts with internal resources and outside 3rd parties as required. In addition to having a good understanding of Information Risk / Security, the successful candidate will probably have had positions working in a client facing role (Sales or Sr. Consultant), but not necessarily . A solid understanding of how Information Risk and business functions interact is a real plus.
Our client is an established organization with “excellent” benefits and a great career path.
- Ability to direct and coordinate the breach response activities at affected organizations.
- Direct internal resources and 3rd party service providers that are involved in the breach response and remediation. This could include but not limited to Forensics Consultants, Credit Bureaus, Lawyers, Law Enforcement and other services as needed.
- 3rd party service provider relationships to include; selection, contract negotiation, and performance evaluation.
- For major breaches, ability to coordinate and direct response efforts onsite at affected organizations location.
- Provide onsite breach response assistance for clients as needed for significant breaches.
- Ability to educate organizations on the need for proper incident response and the liabilities of failure to do so.
Skills and Abilities
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with people during high pressure and crisis modes.
To be considered for this position, please contact Wils Bell directly OR email a confidential resume to : Bell@SecurityHeadhunter.com
POB 620298 * Oviedo, FL 32762