(Client will consider someone on a telecommuting basis that is “VERY” experienced in Web AppSec source code review with solid
utilization of source code review tools.)
Job Type: Full-time salaried position
Job Locations: Telecommute
Compensation: $90,000 to $115,000 salary, maybe more
Education: BS strongly preferred, but not required.
Travel %: minimal
Relo Paid: Possible assistance available on a case by case basis
Certifications Preferred: CISSP is NOT required, but would be a plus
SecurityHeadhunter.com, a Security Search Firm, has been selected to conduct a search for a Web Application Security Consultant. Our client is looking for a person who has a passion for Web AppSec and understands that this area continues to evolve. The successful candidate needs to have solid Web AppSec experience working performing secure code reviews. Should have experience with one of the leading source code review tools such as Fortify, AppScan, HP Web Inspector or Hail Storm.
A true understanding of the OWASP Top 10 is also needed.
Successful candidate needs to be able to work with and relate to software developers during any and all remediation processes.
Any experience as a software developer working with Java and /or .Net would be very desirable.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Conducting web application security source code review / analysis and application vulnerability assessments on both new and existing web applications.
- Successful candidate will have solid experience performing assessments and testing combined with researching exploits and vulnerabilities
- Solid understanding of best practices and methodologies of source code reviews.
- Ability to prepare formal security assessment reports for all applications.
- Participate and lead when necessary conference calls with internal business customers to review security assessment results.
- Consult with these internal business customers on remediation options and the retesting of security vulnerabilities that have been fixed and republishing your report to indicate the results.
- Ability to communicate complex security subjects in easy-to-understand terms.
- Desire to stay current with emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging and sometimes stressful environment while keeping a cool head.
- Ability to look at the big picture and help in finding acceptable solutions and remedies.
- Strong focus and ability to dealing with internal users and customers
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this position, please contact Wils Bell directly OR email a confidential resume to : Bell@SecurityHeadhunter.com
POB 620298 * Oviedo, FL 32762
“A Security Search Firm”