Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: May be based anywhere
Compensation: Base of $80,000K to $120K plus solid commission structure
Total Package: Average Rep’s earn between $200K – $300K or more
Education: Prefer BS, but will consider work / education combination
Travel %: minimal
SecurityHeadhunter.com, an Executive Search Firm, has been retained to identify and recruit a solid candidate to join an established and growing (20-30% annually) firm that performs due diligence background reports on both companies and individuals around the globe. My client works with a large variety of Corporations to include but not limited to 25% of the Fortune 100 Companies, Regulatory Agencies, Multinational Law Firms, Governments and other Service Providers who specialize in the Energy, Defense, Gaming, Technology, Medical, Manufacturing and Finance Sectors.
Corporations are expanding their services, products and brand globally. As such, many of these same corporations need to attain due diligence reports on partners, vendors, employees, etc. This is my client’s specialty and is one of the factors propelling their solid annual growth.
As a successful candidate you need to have solid experience in client development and sales. Experience selling a business risk product or service is a big plus.
My client’s service is generally sold to C Levels executives; General Counsel, Chief Legal Officer, Chief Risk Officer. As such, having relationships with these contacts is a must and will accelerate your sales cycle.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must have solid sales / marketing experience to C Level executives (General Counsel, Risk Officer, Legal Department) and have relationships with these levels
- Must be able to develop new business through referrals and cold calling
- Must be able (after training) to explain how due diligence services can and will benefit clients and what separates company from competitors
- You must understand that client service is major selling point of the company
- Will act as primary the point-of-contact for the client
- Will thoroughly read due diligence report and discuss findings with client
- Must have ability to maintain current client relationships while building new relationships
- Ability to work independently and in a telecommuting capacity in required
- Must be very detailed oriented
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills