|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Compensation:||100,000 -$120,000 plus bonus|
|Education:||Degree a plus BUT not required|
|Certifications:||CISA is a must!!!|
|Relo Paid:||No relo offered|
Successful candidate will have 5 – 10 years of IT internal audit and/or related work experience in the financial or securities industry.
Successful candidate must have a CISA –no exceptions.
Strong knowledge of IT systems configuration and operations to include;
- operating systems – Windows, Linux
- databases – Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server
- security & access configuration – infrastructure & application level
- business applications – general ledger, trading & clearing, risk management, etc.
- programming experience a plus – SQL, Java, C
- Strong knowledge of securities trading & back office activities – equities & fixed income: order routing & execution, settlement & clearing
- Assess the IT control environment for audits assigned, develop audit scoping and test document (RAM) and effectively execute audit fieldwork.
- Identify and communicate audit issues and develop practical recommendations to assist departments to better control businesses and processes.
- Draft audit reports, identifying audit scope, findings, and conclusion.
- Meet with Senior Management to discuss audit coverage and the status of audit issue follow up.
- Appropriately update and execute the Sarbanes Oxley IT Program and identify control design and operational deficiencies.
- Maintain current in relevant technology trends, standards, requirements, and best practices.
- Assist in preparing presentations for management and the Finance & Audit Committee.
- Keep IT Audit Director and IA Managing Director updated on work in process.
- Execute special projects as required.
For full details please contact:
Information Security Recruiter
Oviedo, FL 32762